May 7 – May 10 all-day
ISBER 2019 ANNUAL MEETING & EXHIBITS
Join ISBER in its first ever Annual Meeting in Asia! Network with colleagues, see keynote speakers from a global community of biorepository specialists and take part in workshops, social events and fun!
- Submission Opens: September 10, 2018
- Submission Deadline: December 3, 2018
- Late Breaking Poster Submission Opens: January 21, 2019
- Late Breaking Poster Submission Deadline: February 16, 2019
Aug 7 – Aug 9 all-day
- Era of Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Climate change and health
- Public Learning and Understanding of Science
- Vaccine and Immunological Strategy
- The Cultural, Anthropological, Social and Economic Impact of Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Mentorship for the next generation of African Scientists on EID.
- Discuss and debate the impact of changing climate on EID and Biosecurity in Africa
- Discuss the rising insecurity and the influence of non-state actors on biosecurity in Africa
- Identify regional and international opportunities for collaboration in EID and Biosecurity research.
- Opportunity to present the latest breaking research activity and Collaborations from Ebola and other deadly Emerging infectious diseases.
- Present latest breaking updates on Ebola and other (re)emerging infectious diseases.
Subscribe to filtered calendar